We Pride ourselves on being a preferred provider for Medi-Cal patients throughout northern California since 2008.
Challenges Faced by Medi-Cal Oral Surgery Patients
- Not so many Oral surgeons accept them
- Patients feel that they are not appreciated
- Very expensive treatment. OS fee for wisdom teeth under IV $18,000 plus!
- Long wait time. 4-6 hours of wait time
- If Oral Surgery treatment offered, it is of low quality (No Bone or sinus preservation, no plasma and no sedation.
Why many oral surgeons don’t take Medi-Cal?
- Very Low Fee compared to the average fee
- Delayed compensation
- Time wasted in pre-authorization.
- They don’t cover many important oral surgery procedures such as Plasma, Bone Preservation and Sinus Preservation surgeries.
How we came up with solution to problems with Medi-Cal?
- We hired a billing company to deal with Medi-CAL
- We treated patients with respect and dignity
- No wait time. The patient will wait to get in for oral surgery.
- We explain to patients upfront what Medi-CAL covers and what is their out pockets in advance. No hidden fees
- We offer Financial Aid. We contracted with different Credit Card Companies to give patients other financial options, including a Zero interest payment plan.
Medical Dentist Near Me in Santa Rosa, CA
Are you looking for a dentist that accepts Medi-Cal Insurance in Santa Rosa, CA? We pride ourselves on helping patients who need our help the most. Call us today to make an appointment at our dental office.