Why Go For BOTOX Wrinkle Reduction Injections in Silicon Valley Dental Center?
When you are young, the temporary folds and lines that appear while expressing emotions soften soon after relaxing the facial muscles. As you age, your skin starts losing its elasticity making those temporary folds and lines turn into permanent wrinkles.
With BOTOX Wrinkle Reduction treatments, we administer the medication onto the muscles that form fine lines and wrinkles. This allows those muscles to relax and lets the skin look smooth, making your face get a youthful appearance. Dr. Jamah, a well-experienced cosmetic dentist, makes use of this conservative approach on her patients who want to reduce lines and wrinkles on the face.
Is BOTOX Good For You?
BOTOX Wrinkle Reduction therapy that we offer here in Silicon Valley Dental Center is a good treatment option for you if you:
- Feel concerned about the fine lines and wrinkles that form due to facial imperfections on certain parts of your face.
- Have good health and are fine with injections
- Have never had allergies or symptoms from any Wrinkle Reduction-type materials.
How would a BOTOX Appointment in Silicon Valley Dental Center be Like?
When you come to meet Dr. Jamah at his Silicon valley Dental Center office for your appointment, you can talk about the expectations that the treatment meets. She will be happy to discuss what BOTOX Wrinkle Reduction can do to help you reach your cosmetic goals.
Here are the normal steps to perform the procedure:
- During the consultation, Dr. Jamah will understand your reasons for considering Botox injectable treatment. She will try to determine the particular facial areas where the signs of aging are visible and can be treated with Botox.
- She will then inject Botox into the specific muscles that need to be relaxed and improved. If you have crow's feet, then you might require three separate injections (each side), and if frown lines, then up to five (each side).
- The whole session may last for about 45- 60 minutes. This isn't the approximate time, as it may vary, depending on the size and number of the targeted areas that are to be treated.
How Does the Recovery Feel? Will There Be Any Side Effects?
Most of our patients say that the recovery is quite simple, and they were soon able to return to their normal lives after the treatment. However, Dr. Jamah will educate you on the activities you need to avoid for the time being and symptoms that you need to check out, which include:
- Headaches after the first few days of the therapy
- Possible eyelid drooping, which is rare. This improves in about three weeks.
You will be amazed by the results that BOTOX Wrinkle Reduction offers. It might also take about two weeks to show most benefits. Their results may last for up to four months or maybe even longer, so when you're ready, just return to Silicon Valley Dental Center for a touch-up.