At the point when you really want every one of your teeth supplanted, Valley Dental Surgery & Implant Center is glad to offer patients teeth-in-a-day dental implants utilizing the All-on-4 treatment protocol presented by dental implant manufacturer Nobel BioCare. This state-of-the-art treatment protocol was created as a method for reestablishing each of your missing teeth by joining flow biomechanics 3D virtual experience and clinical exploration. This strategy offers our patients with a non-removable dental arch that is gotten by just four implants – all around the same time.
All on Four is an extraordinary choice for patients who have or require false teeth or need total reclamations on the upper or lower teeth. Serving our neighbors nearby Santa Rosa
Your new smile is a painstakingly organized exertion between a specialist, a supportive dentist, and expert lab technician. This group approach guarantees the most ideal consideration in providing you with a bunch of long-lasting teeth.
How is Permanent Teeth Replacement done?
Come see Dr. Hani Jamah for free checkup. We get beginning demonstrative data including x-rays and present you with your choices. We will survey your objectives and wants, and check whether new teeth involving the All on Four treatment checkup is fitting for you. We will survey the whole interaction and guarantee every one of your inquiries is addressed. Following your conference, we will give you a rundown of your choices including charge gauges. This report frames the advantages and disadvantages for the methodology so you can arrive at an educated conclusion about your dental health. It will likewise incorporate monetary choices and a blueprint of installment plans would be a good idea for you really want them. Numerous patients exploit the installment plan arrangements presented by Lending Club.
While most medical procedures are finished in the Valley Dental Surgery & Implant Center, Dr. Hani Jamah likewise cooperates with top Oral Surgeons and Expert Lab Technicians to give your consideration in a cautiously coordinated group approach. This guarantees that every colleague is the most elevated qualified individual to convey you the most ideal grin. We are prepared in the Teeth in a Day protocol. Their primary Oral Surgery partners are located in San Francisco and Walnut Creek for your convenience.
Your important day is facilitated with You, the Doctors, Expert Lab Technician, and Care Staff. This Expert Group will ensure your agreeable for the strategy utilizing sedation. Any leftover teeth will be eliminated and your inserts will be set. Your new teeth will be fitted, cleaned, and got to your jaw. This whole methodology is finished in only one day, and may require 4-6 hours relying upon whether you are getting one curve or two arches. Your mending progress after the technique will be firmly checked.
While you will have enjoyed every one of the advantages of your new teeth, you will be fitted with a superior arrangement of teeth in the wake of recuperating (roughly 4 after 6 months). To accomplish the very best outcomes, your treatment will incorporate the manufacture of a new, super durable arrangement of teeth to be fitted to your implants. This is a more grounded, titanium-supported, conclusive arrangement of teeth. We utilize premium quality teeth and acrylics which boosts life span giving you a more long-lasting smile. This step likewise permits you to make any minor alterations that you want, for example, tooth tone and tooth size. This subsequent step is frequently skipped by others lacking scrupulousness.
What’s the Difference between Same Day & Conventional Dental Implants?
Both regular and same day implants are utilized to supplant missing teeth forever. In the event of conventional implants, the dentist should hang tight for quite a long time after it is put in, to guarantee that enough bone has developed around it. Along these lines, it will stand firm and solidly in situations. Then again, with progress in contemporary surgical abilities, dentists are currently permitted to quickly stack them. This implies that you will not need to stand by without your teeth while your proper dental replacement is being manufactured.
Why Should I Get Dental Implants?
Here are a few reasons why you should get dental implants:
- No Need to Wait! – With teeth in a day, we will make certain to supplant your unhealthy, bombing teeth, or missing teeth and plan a reasonable substitution choice. Along these lines, you can get your extremely durable false teeth in only one day.
- Durability – In contrast to removable false teeth (which require fix or substitution every now and again), these new teeth are long-lasting and don’t need fixes. In the event that you take great consideration of your new teeth and follow Dr. Hani Jamah guidelines, they can be anticipated to keep going for a lifetime.
- Natural Feeling – Titanium posts are set in the jaw bone likewise to the natural tooth roots. Once positioned, they will give you the very regular inclination and solace that you had with your own teeth.
- Conservation of Jaw Bone Volume – Wearing removable false teeth can cause huge resorption of your jaw bone. With new long-lasting teeth, bone arrangement is advanced around the implants and thus protects the thickness, strength and nature of lingering jaw bones.
- No Need for Removal – Fixed false teeth are long-lasting, and they don’t need expulsion. You can really focus on the cleanliness if you embed upheld extremely durable teeth very much like your normal teeth – basically clean and floss consistently, and you will not have any issues.
- Enjoy Your Favorite Foods – Another great benefit they have over false teeth is the straightforwardness you’ll have eating a wide range of food sources; you can partake in your #1 food varieties immediately!
Single Implant to Full Mouth Rehabilitation – Tooth Replacement
Whether you simply need one, a couple, or all teeth supplanted, teeth in a single day offers you a quick, solid, and dependable tooth substitution choice.
- Single Missing Tooth Replacement – We can supplant your single missing tooth in a solitary day.
- Multiple Missing teeth – Supplant a few missing teeth with the assistance of implant upheld removable or fixed false teeth.
- Full Mouth Rehabilitation – Full mouth rebuilding with the assistance of extremely durable false teeth.
- All on Four Hybrid Dentures – In these sorts of prostheses, four titanium posts are set in each jaw. They then, at that point, support a full dental replacement on top of them, and are utilized to reestablish a total edentulous curve.
Are Same Day Dental Inserts Costly?
The cost for the situation is more than other tooth substitution choices. Be that as it may, assuming you take a gander at the upsides of getting same day permanent teeth (like no stand by, strength, solace, and comfort) The benefits offset the single disadvantage.
Want to learn more about implants? Click here.
Dr. Hani Jamah is a specialist in putting All on 4 dental restorations. His office is in Santa Rosa, California is focused on giving you magnificent new teeth and a wonderful grin! Dr. Hani Jamah gladly serves patients our neighbors near Santa Rosa. Call today to get your new teeth!
Committed to Exceptional Dental Care
Dr. Hani Jamah, DDS
Dr. Hani Jamah is a top-rated and well-respected dental surgeon serving patients of all ages in Santa Rosa, California and throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. He has received over 23 years of extensive training throughout his career in addition to attending the Advanced Graduate Post Doctoral Prosthetic Residency program at USC School of Dentistry. He earned his Diplomat then his Mastership in dental implant and Its related surgeries from the International Dental Implant Association.
Dr. Jamah continuously keeps abreast of the latest advances and developments in the field of oral surgery, participating in numerous postgraduate education and special training courses in the field of wisdom teeth, sinus surgeries and bone surgeries. Combining Dr. Jamah’s skilled expertise and compassion as well as his genuine hospitality, patients feel very at ease. He goes to great lengths and passion to make all procedures gentle and comfortable.
Talk to Dr. Jamah
No Pressure 30 Minute Consultation
We lead through patient education. In your consultation, Dr. Jamah will get to know you and your needs. After, he will perform a comprehensive exam to more accurately determine a treatment plan you feel comfortable with.
Unsurpassed Implant Experience
In addition to being a fellow in the International Congress of Oral Implantologists, Dr. Jamah continues to train other dentists on Dental Implantology.
Cost Effective Treatment
We make sure we have a treatment plan for every budget. We pride ourselves on providing VERY affordable care that is guaranteed to be the highest quality.
- We accept many PPO plans and are preferred providers and in-network with over 13 major insurances.
- 6 – 12 month payment options available
See What Our Patients Says About Us
What Is A Dental Implant?
UNIQUE APPROACH USING ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY TO IMPROVE YOUR DENTAL HEALTH.
Unlike a partial or complete denture, which will need adjusting over time and may shift or slip in place, dental implants are secured directly into the jawbone just like natural, healthy adult teeth. This fixed prosthetic device includes a small titanium screw that secures a dental crown (replacement tooth) into place to look, feel and function just like a regular tooth.
BENEFITS OF DENTAL IMPLANTS
A Unique Approch Using Advanced
Technology to improve your Dental Health
- Evens out irregular pressure on bite and teeth after tooth loss
- Help maintain bone level in and surrounding the artificial roots
- Restores natural face shape for improved appearance
- Avoid gum recession around the new teeth
- Restores natural functions of biting, chewing and speaking
- Preparation (grinding down) of adjacent natural teeth
- Each new tooth is personalized to look and feel natural
- No need for daily removal or special cleaning
- Teeth to be placed the same day as your extractions
- With proper care they can last a lifetime
Simple Payment Options
STRIVING TO MAKE YOUR DENTAL HEALTH AS AFFORDABLE AS IT IS COMFORTABLE.
At Hani Jamah we understand the importance of giving our patients different payment options to better suit their needs.
We accept many PPO plans and are preferred providers and in-network with over 13 major insurances.
Conveniently offer a Membership Plan
6 – 12 month payment options available.
Dr. Jamah uses Dentrix , a leading, state-of-the-art, dental implant treatment planning software. Dr. Jamah can virtually place the dental implants into a digital version of your mouth to determine the perfect implant placement. Ideal implant placement has great looking results that last a long long time. Best of all, it makes the implant placement process a short and straightforward process with the least amount of discomfort and fastest recovery times.
Give our Santa Rosa Dental Surgery office a call at (707) 532-2441 or request a consultation below!